DisclaimerAll entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
- New video episode on MSDN about activation pitfalls with WinRT
- Inter-Process communication with protocol association in WinRT – Part 3
- Inter-Process Communication with file association in WinRT – Part 2
- Inter-Process Communication with WinRT – Part 1
- BUILD conference session about Windows Store Apps and WinRT
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The first tool I’ve launched during my first tests with Metro applications was DebugView from SysInternals. This utility is notified when your application is calling the Win32 OutputDebugString function outside of a debugger (see this CodeProject article about a simple … Continue reading
It is time to download the bits related to the Windows 8 Consumer Preview: Windows 8 Visual Studio 11 Express Beta The updated sample app pack I hope this helps.