I’ll use this blog to share findings around coding with WinRT and Windows 8.
But before that, here is what you can do to discover Windows 8, WinRT and Metro style applications:
- Watch the different keynotes of the Microsoft BUILD Conference at http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/Build2011 and any session you are interested in. Here is a quick list of those you could start with:
- Download the Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Look at the implementation of any of the 200 samples
- Dig into the Windows Runtime reference
- Follow the official “Building Windows 8” blog by Steven Sinofsky
- Read the different white papers
I hope this helps.