DisclaimerAll entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
- WinmdDiff 1.2 to list new types and members in Windows API
- Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool
- Using WinRT in a Desktop App – a new video post!
- New MSDN Magazine article about debugging Windows Store Apps
- DualApi Finder or listing winRT types usable by Desktop Apps
Category Archives: Consumer Preview
The first tool I’ve launched during my first tests with Metro applications was DebugView from SysInternals. This utility is notified when your application is calling the Win32 OutputDebugString function outside of a debugger (see this CodeProject article about a simple … Continue reading
It is time to download the bits related to the Windows 8 Consumer Preview: Windows 8 Visual Studio 11 Express Beta The updated sample app pack I hope this helps.