DisclaimerAll entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
- WinmdDiff 1.2 to list new types and members in Windows API
- Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool
- Using WinRT in a Desktop App – a new video post!
- New MSDN Magazine article about debugging Windows Store Apps
- DualApi Finder or listing winRT types usable by Desktop Apps
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In the previous post, I’ve explained how to use WinRT APIs from a .NET Desktop application to list the installed Metro App packages. This post is dedicated to the other side of the story: what part of the Microsoft .NET … Continue reading
As Jaime Rodriguez detailed in April, Windows 8 Excellence Labs are made to help Metro developers to get a token which allows them to submit their application to the Windows Store with high confidence. I’m lucky enough to be part … Continue reading
As a Windows developer, here are the next steps for you to continue your journey in Windows 8: Navigate to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/download and download the Release Preview. Get the updated samples from http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/Windows-8-Modern-Style-App-Samples. Download your localized version of Visual Studio 2012 … Continue reading