DisclaimerAll entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
- WinmdDiff 1.2 to list new types and members in Windows API
- Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool
- Using WinRT in a Desktop App – a new video post!
- New MSDN Magazine article about debugging Windows Store Apps
- DualApi Finder or listing winRT types usable by Desktop Apps
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Thanks to Mark Russinovich, the version 5.0 of ProcDump is available and allows you to create dumps of Windows 8 Modern/Store Apps. Feel free to download and use it! I hope this helps