DisclaimerAll entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer.
- WinmdDiff 1.2 to list new types and members in Windows API
- Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool
- Using WinRT in a Desktop App – a new video post!
- New MSDN Magazine article about debugging Windows Store Apps
- DualApi Finder or listing winRT types usable by Desktop Apps
Monthly Archives: February 2013
While I’m finishing a post about Inter-Process Communication in WinRT, here is a list of sessions related to Windows Store Application for those who were not lucky enough to attend the last BUILD conference in Redmond. For each, you’ll find … Continue reading
During the past months, I’ve been involved in many Windows Store App reviews. This work is based on Microsoft guidelines and requirements that are scattered all over MSDN. This post provides a few links from which you will quickly find what you’re … Continue reading